Corporate Secretarial Associate (Full Time Role)
About the Role
Aegis Partners is expanding, and we are looking for a Corporate Secretarial Associate to join our team.
The Corporate Secretarial Associate will work under the supervision of our CEO and partners to ensure that the corporate secretarial duties (set out below) are executed based on the relevant professional requirements and on a timely basis.
· Prepare documents to for ensuring compliance with the Companies Act as it relates to corporate governance matters, regulations and any other relevant guideline.
· The preparation of documentation (etc. documents required for the annual general meetings of our clients and the directors’ resolutions)
· Assist in the lodgement of returns to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
· Maintenance and Upkeep of Statutory Records for companies
· Assist in other corporate secretarial tasks required under the applicable laws and regulations.
· Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis
· Develop and maintain professional relationship with clients.
· Degree/Diploma in Accountancy/Business or a professional qualification under the Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS) scheme.
· Proactive, committed and a team player
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Meticulous, analytical and must have an eye for detail
· Eagerness to learn
· Corporate secretarial experience of 1 to 2 years preferred
If you are interested in the role, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com